In support of New York City’s effort to contain the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and well-being of our visitors and staff, The Drawing Center will reopen on October 7, 2020 to the public by appointment. All visitors will need to make a free, timed-entry reservation ahead of their visit.
To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff, we will be limiting the number of people in our galleries, and all visitors will be required to wear masks and practice social distancing upon entry. We’ve also installed sanitizing stations and new signage to help you navigate our space.
Staff and visitors have the right to an environment free from abusive, threatening, or inappropriate behavior. The Drawing Center reserves the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable or inappropriate manner.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Drawing Center soon!
Please be assured that the health and safety of our staff and visitors remain our priority. In keeping with guidelines outlined by the CDC and local authorities, we will adhere to the following protocols for staff and visitors:
- Free, timed-entry reservations are required ahead of your visit.
- Your visit will be limited to 1 hour.
- We ask that all guests arrive within 15 minutes of their reservation time.
- There are no group bookings available.
- All visitors (age 2+) must wear face coverings at all times while inside of The Drawing Center.
- Hand sanitizer is available and visitors are encouraged to use it upon entry.
- All visitors must respect the 6-foot social distancing rule at all times when interacting with any of our staff and other visitors.
- There is no coat check and we do not have the capability to store items for visitors.
- Our bookstore is currently closed; all book purchases should be made online at drawingcenter.org.
- Use your smartphone to access audio, labels, and maps via our digital guide on the Bloomberg Connects app.
- Signage, floor markings, and physical barriers will guide you through our spaces.